Pan card is a basic documents, through which you can get many types of facilities.
- PAN(PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER) is an alphanumeric(number+Digits) of pan 10 digits.
- FOR EXAMPLE, A PAN number is like this:- (AAIPM5443H)
- it issue the income tax department.
- it is a identity for financial work.
Why the need of PAN?
- it is necessary to have PAN for filling income tax return.
- if someone’s annual income is taxable, then it is mandatory to take a pan.
- if income is not taxable, so talking, so thinking a pan is not mandatory. However, cases of banking and other types of financial transactions (such as: Opening a bank account, selling a property, buying a property, increase transaction limit……etc.)
who can make PAN?
- Any Indian citizen can make a PAN card.
- Not necessarily if he does a job or busines.
- Can be Applied Online for a PAN card.
- To apply online, visit the NSDL Portal at www.tin-nsdl.com
- Click on the NEW PAN in the Apply Online option in the PAN.
ANOTHER WAY ALSO –
- Go to www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- In the left hand PAN option, click on Apply Online.
- You can submit the form by filling the form through NSDL or UTIITSL.
- Fees charge applicable RS.115
- The Charge can be done through credit card/debit card or net banking system from the site. After the payment has been made, after the application form has been submitted.
- Take printout of identication form and attach your PHOTOS and SIGN in.
- Then, you must send form to NSDL/UTIITSL with Courier or Speed post by putting all necessary documents (see list) together. it should be reach your address within 15 days of applying online.
- ADDRESS OF NSDL :- NSDL,Income Tax PAN Services Unit, National Securities Depositories Limited, Baner ,Pune- 411045.
- ADDRESSS OF UTIITSL :- UTIITSL, Plot No.3, Sector-11, CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbaiu- 400614.
- You get PAN within 15 days after the applied online at your delievery addresss.
If the PAN not received within 20 days…then do report here:—
You can get information by faxing at 020-2721-8080 or faxing at 020-2721-8081, you can get information from the Pune Head Office Helpline Negro written on the Aquisition slip.
- Email: email@example.com